Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged: 25 Random Things

I was tagged by Su Anne to write 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about myself. First time being tagged, guess I have to complete it huh....

  1. I always left some leftovers on my plate during meals. Bad habit.
  2. My weight dropped drastically from 52kg to 41kg in 4 months time during my second year university.
  3. I am a good listener and a very patient person.
  4. I always being bullied by people.
  5. I am taking GuZheng classes and I am in Grade 6 now.
  6. I started to have passion in makeup when I was working in SASA after Form 5.
  7. I dont like to go to pub / disco. I think is very noisy.
  8. I hate people smoking in front me.
  9. I sleep at ~ 9pm every weekdays. Piggy I am.
  10. I love to travel overseas, I dont mind asian countries but I prefer western countries.
  11. I am computer-illiterate. I only know how to do some basic stuffs. I dont even know how the internet connections or wirings work.
  12. I was a PBSM president during secondary school time, and I enjoyed every moment of it.
  13. Seeing so many babies around me, I would like to have one healthy baby in the future as well.
  14. I learn piano until Grade 8.
  15. I love dancing, but scott dont wanna be my partner in ballroom dancing.
  16. My mum gave me a christian name Pamela when I was young and I dont like it. That's why I dont use it.
  17. I have a messy room and only tidy up if I have mood.
  18. I started to write diary since I was in Peralihan class and stop when I started working.
  19. I dont like arguments, dont like to argue with people and I dont like to be in an arguments. Peace.
  20. I cry easily as I am very 'gum seng' (sentimental) punya girl. Kena scolding, cry; Kena bullied, cry; Feel sad, cry;
  21. I sux in sports.
  22. I love reading Japanese comics and watch Japanese Anime. Slam Dunk being my favourite anime and I have watched it more than 10 times.
  23. I am scare of ghost as I believe they do exist.
  24. I am a light sleeper. I will start scolding people for disturbing my sleep. My mood can turn really really bad if I am being disturbed while sleeping.
  25. I super love Transformer movie and I watched it in cinema twice and watched the dvd more than 20 times.

Ok, I think that's all for the 25 random things about me.

2 comments:

Renji-kun said...

"I love reading Japanese comics and watch Japanese Anime. Slam Dunk being my favourite anime and I have watched it more than 10 times." <--- U forgoten to put Japanese "movies". kekeke.

Renji-kun said...

"I am computer-illiterate. I only know how to do some basic stuffs. I dont even know how the internet connections or wirings work." <-- this joke is damn funny. hahah

Nuffnang

Pages