Monday, February 16, 2009

Sakae Sushi - KLCC

There was an event in my company on Friday morning and lunch was provided. I took some meehoon, roti jala, curry chicken and 2 curry puffs, and I was a bit full. So, during lunch time, we went to KLCC and shopping first. Then around 1.30pm, we went to Sakae Sushi for light lunch.


MG ordered Miso Soup.



Erm...this one I don't know what is it....


Soft Shell Crab Temaki - MG's favourite and must-order dish in Sakae.



Unagi Tofu - MG's favourites too! (Next time I must try try n see)



PY's Kiri Udon served on a hot stone bowl. A bit sweet and a bit salty.


AL ordered some sort like jelly fish thingy...dont know what is it called again.

and a plate of sushi.


My chuka lidako. and salmon sashimi.



Sakae Sushi @ Suria KLCC

Shop 428, Level 4,

Suria KLCC.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages