Monday, February 23, 2009

Do I look like a ....

Wong Mein Poh?



That night, Scott's mum carried baby JL up and let us take care for a while. Baby JL just finished bathing so he was quite awake at that time. Lied him down on the bed, so both of us were talking to him, he also mumbled some words back.


After a while, I went back to the computer and continued blogging, and Scott went back to his laptop continued his office work. Baby JL kicking here and there, then he cried. Mou lek lor....cannot leave alone one le...have to continue to play with him.


But when we went back and played with him, he dont wanna play already...kept on crying. OMG! Scott was so lousy carrying him, so I took over, then baby JL stopped crying. Oooo...need people to manja wei....



Sorry for the blurry pics coz he cant just stop moving le.


After taking the pics, Scott commented that I looked like 'Wong Mien Poh'. I was so pissed! If I ever become a Wong Mien Poh, I will make sure that you become a Wong Mien Lou too! HM!


********
********

The next day early in the morning, finished bathing and put on my moisturizer, suddenly I heard, 'PAK! SHHSHSHSHSHHSHS!'. Went to the kitchen and saw bottom of the sink has burst! Huge amount of water was flowing out.


Ran into my parents room, 'daddy, bao shui (water burst)!' Then I think think, wrong term used. Then I said again, 'water sink burst!'. My dad straight away asked me go off the main water supply. I did.


It was too urgent for me to take a picture at that time. After my dad fixing the whole thing, and he couldnt fix it, it ended up like the pic below. Dont know why the water keep flowing out even though we off the main tap.


See, the water on the floor.... luckily I bath already. My bro has to bath with cold water in my dad's bathroom. Hahaha....

4 comments:

Phui Yee said...

you have the mom-wanna-be look.And you look likes wong min poh as well...Hahhahahahahahaha..

siewmun said...

aiks...wanna say me like that meh...

maro^gal said...

ahhahahaaa..... since u wanted to get married... so is time to train to become a wong mien poh.... lolz

dont hit me...!!! '''i run 1st''

yours ''bao sui''.. lolz... mine wan dono where the water flow lor... all flow down the bottom of the house... dint even come into our tanki.. our bill last month went up 100+... the syabas ppl came dono do wat.. now my house 2nd floor NO water..!!!!!

siewmun said...

aiyo...become mummy cannot be pretty one meh...if wong mien po then i dont wanna give birth liao...

wah! water bill reaches RM100 is a lot of water wei!

Nuffnang

Pages