Friday, January 2, 2009

Busy Corner - Damansara

Annie asked me where to have claypot chicken rice in the afternoon. So I recommended her this restaurant. When me and Scott reached there, Annie and Calvin almost finishing their own pot of rice already. So no pictures taken. Calvin said his chicken rice very nice. Luckily I didnt recommended the wrong place. Hehe.

Scott and me ordered a big claypot chicken rice and lettuce. I love the chicken rice, it was well-marinated. Huge amount of onions were given and I love onions. Love the burned rice at the bottom.




Here are the range of claypot rice that this shop offers. Look at the varieties and you will be shocked. If you are opting for dinner, please come early as they sold out the chicken rice around 8.30pm like that most of the time.




Restaurant Busy Corner
83, Jalan SS22/11,
Damansara Jaya.

Tiny Directions: If you are coming from LDP SS2, turn left at the KDU college junction. Turn right when you see a Petronas, go straight, and Busy Corner is at your left. Do note that they are not located at the corner althought their name has 'corner' in it.


********
********

New Year Day early in the morning, baby JL already dressed nicely and sleeping at the living room. His mum and his dad is bringing him out 'kaikai'.



No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages