Monday, December 8, 2008

Chinese Traditional Massage # 1

Ok, I have been wanting to get myself a massage for quite a long time. Being recommended by Calvin, who said it was very good and cheap. Finally, I managed to pull my Boy boy and my bro there for a chinese traditional massage. Since we were first time there, without making any appointment with the sifu, we have to wait for a while.

My bro got a sifu first. For guys, they have take off their shirt. But not the pants ya.


The photo below proves that my bro still wearing his pants. When asked by the sifu which part is painful then my bro said the neck and the shoulder and the back. The sifu straight away went for his neck and massaged like mad. My bro said that it was very very pain.

Now, boy boy's turn. In fact the person who massaged him was my PBSM junior last time. What a coincidence!

My bro said the massage was very nice, but he complained that the sifu didnt massage his head. He will be back for another massage in near future. As for Boy boy, he doesnt like it very much as it was very painful for him. LOL. He said he prefer Thai massage rather than Chinese massage. Now, he keep on complaining about backache. Poor thing.

Below is the variety of treatments offered by this center:

While waiting for them, I was being offered by a lady known as "Hoong Jie" to massage my shoulder. She said free-of-charge. She couldnt do the complete 1 hour massage for me as she has a customer on the way to the center. She massaged me for 10 minutes, it was painful and I felt dizzy after that. But my shoulders are more relax and comfortable, no strain anymore. Love the feeling!

To be continue ........ I will be back! (as I didnt get an 1 hr massage as there were not enough sifu at that time).

Yee Chou Sdn Bhd
No. 1A, SS24/8,
Taman Megah,
47300 Petaling Jaya.

2 comments:

siewmun said...

Quoted by Scott,

"wah lao..the massage was so damn ****ing pain la..crazy..no second time.next time i be ur camera man.u go ahead "enjoy" yourself.almost scream out. =.=""

siewmun said...

Quoted by Scott,

"after the bloody massage my body felt like kena 10 ppl whacked...those who body itchy can go there have a try."

Nuffnang

Pages