Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teppan Aji Ichiban - Damansara

Passed by this restaurant in Uptown last week and decided to try out this Japanese restaurant - Teppan Aji Ichiban (what a mouthful) just now.


After ordering the food, Scott busy reading car magazine ... Fairlady, Ferrari etc...He commented, "next time if I got extra money, I will buy a Fairlady to play first". I almost fell down from my chair. Next time got extra money then give it to me la....still wanna buy Fairlady and play wo....
While he busy day dreaming (or should I say Night?), took some photos of the decorations in the restaurant.



Spotted a famous in the picture --> Choy Lan (Hong Kong celebrity food taster) photo in Teppan Aji Ichiban, Shenzhen, China.

My cup of hot green tea came with a big tea pot. Only managed to drink half of it. Green tea RM1 per person.


Fried baby shrimp - RM7. A tad too salty for me, but I still like the taste. It was very crunchy and Scott loves it too. I prefer this rather than the similar one in Bubba Gump, The Curve.

Scott ordered Unagi Fried Rice - RM13.90. Scott loves it! I like the unagi (it was nicely marinated) but not the fried rice.

Tori Teppanyaki Set - RM16.90. The set came with a bowl of rice, miso soup, papaya, sushi, salad and sauce.

The teppanyaki tasted normal, not fantastic and not bad either.


Salad was ok and the sushi was nice.

Miso soup was nice! The red sauce tasted like tomato sauce mixed with wasabi. Hahaha.


Aiks...his phone rang again! But this time he talked for 2 minutes only as the call was from his mum. So, no caption for me to write this time around. Haha.

We were the only customer during our time of visit, thus the waiters were quite attentive. Scott loves this restaurant, he said that the food served here tasted much more nicer than other Japanese restaurant (we have tasted other Jap restaurant which are pricier with lousy food) and the price here also affordable. Guess we gonna give it a second try in the future.

Teppan Aji Ichiban is located at:
24, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
(same row as Baskin Robbins in Uptown)

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi SIEWMUN,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Nuffnang

Pages