Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Shopping Spree

Mega Sales in ON! We went to Sunway Pyramid to shop. Boy boy has joined in to my shopaholic craziness and he was more crazier than I am. He grabbed shirts like nobody business. Wahahha. These were what he bought....a total Renoma fan.


He bought 2 undies as well, I took the pictures already, but I think is inappropriate to post it up here. lol.

Now, my turn to shop: Nichi Fashion City - A super large shop that always have a big sales sign but ended up only a rack or two having 50% discounts, other items being 10% (a bit da mis-leading). However, this time they are slightly different with 4 - 5 racks having 50%, ~5 racks having 30%, and 10% storewide.


Bought an orange top because it is my company's corporate color. RM19.90 less 10% = RM17.91. Now I need to think what to match to make it casual formal look approprate for Friday's attire.

I have been eyeing this green shirt since August when they only had 10% sales. This time, it was 30%. So, RM49.90 less 30% = RM34.93. Hope size M fits me because this is the only size left, and I havent try it yet.


Jeng Jeng Jeng~!!!! My most awaited boutique - Elements .....
IS ON SALE! (purposely took these pictures for PY to see).


This time, they didnt give me a nice bag (maybe I didnt buy more than RM100 gua).


Not suppose to buy shirts (Elements shirts are overpriced usually), but spotted this top at the 40% rack (only 2 short racks on 40%, others around 10% - 20%). Bought this for RM41.40 after 40% off from RM69.


Bought this shoes for RM47.20 after 20% off RM59. Again, is peep-toe shoes but this time is with buckles, not ribbon. The buckles are stick on top of a transparent plastic sheet.

I think is low enough for walking gua.

Hopefully it wont blister my feet like what Nose did. Anyhow, I had bought some shoe padding which I will be uploading in the next post.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages