Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silkygirl - MoistureShine Lipcolor

My mum's "si tao po" (boss' wife) bought this pack of Silkygirl Moistureshine Lipcolor: Starry Smiles Set from Airasia plane. Quite a nice packaging but I dont know the price of this set.
This pack came in 3 dazzling shades and Si Tao Po took the "simple nude" one and gave my mum and I the other 2 colors: Sweetie Pink and Dreamy Pink. Knowing my mum who doesnt like pinkish lipsticks, she gave it to me.


It comes in a tiny long slim packing for easier storage in your purse. The left one is Dreamy Pink and the right one is Sweetie Pink.

Without flash, Dreamy Pink on top while Sweetie Pink at the bottom.
With flash. Dreamy Pink became more pinkish and lighter in color! If you want some nude lips with slightly tint of pink, this color would be nice for you. But not for ladies who have dark skin tone ya. Dark skin ladies can try Sweetie Pink which the reddish pink color shows out more on your skin tone.

The moment I put it on my hand, I can feel its moisture-ness already. It has a very smooth texture and I love both of the colors (a girl like me who loves anything in PINK!). Tonight I will try out one of the colors for Sharon's wedding.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages