Monday, November 24, 2008

Sharon's Wedding - Part II

The Arrival of Bridegroom - Francis:


Ji Mui waiting for the arrival of bridegroom.




Francis has arrived with his heng dai ...


"I go get my bride first."


Head of the Ji Mui, "so easy meh....do some exercise first la..."

Francis can relax while his heng dais doing bumping.

Francis turn to do some exercise --> pole dancing...

Dancing happily ...

"So....can I go in now? I give you two angpows, you give me the key to open the door".

"Fine ... guess which lip print belongs to your wife. If you guess one wrongly, give us $$."

"oooo...that's easy".



Btw, Francis guess the lip print correctly on his first attempt. I salute!
(psst ... scott only got my lip print correct on his third attempt....lousy....)
Ok, one more door to go... "Sing Song la"... Whole bunch of them singing Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (The moon represent my heart). Then got rejected by the bride, said is too old for her. So, Francis changed his song to Emil Chau's Ming Tien Wo Yao Jia Gei Ni (Tomorrow I wanna marry you) and he changed his lyrics as well.

Finally, his song "PASSED" the exam.


He got the bride!



No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages