Friday, November 21, 2008

Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition

PY told me that Dior has launched a new mascara called Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara. She got a free mini-size of the mascara from the Dior Roadshow last week in Sunway Pyramid. When I checked on internet, there are no more roadshows in KL / PJ area. Sigh. PY said her cousin's lashes was very curl without using the eyelash curler. Ooo...such a big claim and how can I not try this mascara!!!!


Take a look at their tagline - "Diorshow - the catwalk mascara".

Went to Mid-Valley and so happen that Dior is having an event (not the roadshow) in the center court for makeover promo. PY and I went there and asked whether can tryout the Diorshow mascara and the salesman being so kind found me a makeup artist and put the mascara on me.

The makeup artist said that for people who has single eyelid or inner double eyelid (like me), it is advisable to curl the lashes first before applying the mascara. In order to see the difference, she curled my left eye lashes (long time didnt let ppl curl my lashes liao, a bit scare, hahaha) and applied mascara. My left eye instantly look very big with nice long curl lashes.




Then she tried my right eye without curling the lashes. After applying the mascara, the lashes are long but it is straight and going down (the coat of mascara weight it down).

The difference was not so obvious because she only applied single coat on me. But, comparing the two eyes, my left eye looks bigger and more semangat while my right eye looks sleepy. Hehe.

The selling point of this Diorshow Iconic masara is their patented angled brush whereby it helps to curl up your lashes (for ppl with double eyelid) as it has an unique lifting formula. It will separates your lashes nicely and will not clump them together. Furthermore, with its bias cut, it amplifies the curve and magnifies the shape of your lashes.


Retailing at RM98 each.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages