Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tiny Pieces

I have been writing diary since I was in secondary school and have stopped writing when I graduated from University. Until now, I am still keeping a few of my diary in my cupboard and once in a while will flip through it and all the memories will flash through my head.

Now, it has been 3 years plus that I have stop diary writing, which mean that I have stopped writing diary since I started working. I think it could be due to working life is boring and nothing much to shoutout.

Being encouraged by my boy boy to start writing again, I decided to start this blog "Tiny Piece of Me" which I will be blogging about my daily life, makeups, foods, relationship, skincares, shopping and every piece of information about me.

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages