Monday, October 27, 2008

Restoran Ho Fun - SS2

Decided to try out this restaurant with Scott and Nikky. Scott ordered Curry Mee (RM5.80). He claimed that the mee tasted ok. I tried the soup is it tasted average. You can find better curry mee else where.
I ordered Prawn Wantan Hor Fun (RM5.30). It came with 5 pieces of wantan. The soup was so-so only. Nothing to shout about.
Nikky ordered dried Ipoh Ho Fun (RM5.80). He said that is not nice at all.

I will think twice if I were to visit this place again. Restoran Ho Fun - No. 18, Jalan SS2/63, 47630 Petaling Jaya. Tel: 78741878. It is located at the same row as Kei Tak Sek Dessert Shop.

3 comments:

Ka Weng said...

Lol. So mean?

siewmun said...

It was really not nice ma...It proves that I am a fair food taster. Hahaha...

siewmun said...

It was really not nice ma...It proves that I am a fair food taster. Hahaha...

Nuffnang

Pages