Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MAC - Lip Palette

This Lip Palette by MAC is limited edition. I forgotten how much I bought it for. Its casing is very nice as it is golden in color. The taste is vanilla flavour (not that I eat it, but it smells like that).
It comes with 2 lip color, 1 lip gloss, 1 lip brush and a mirror. As such, it is very convenient to carry around in my handbag. Both lip colors are very natural. If you have intense eye makeup then you should go with the lighter lip color while if you have plain eye makeup, the darker lip color will look nice. The lip gloss adds shine to your lips to make it looks fuller.

I would advise you to use a lip brush to apply your lip stick as it will be more natural and it will cover the cracks / lines on your lips. Thus, this lip palette is very useful for application.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages