Sunday, October 19, 2008

Layla Walk In Closet

After the lunch, Caroline and Sze Ting said no clothes to go for Sharon's wedding. Where else could I think of besides Layla Walk In Closet! Before that I told them that I am not trying or buying any stuffs from there, because every single time I step into this boutique, I sure ended with at least 2 pieces of clothing. Last time I bought 5 dresses at one go.
At first, both of them trying on with the clothes. After that, I ended trying a few pieces (already trying to control myself not to try too many pieces). So ended up I bought 2 pieces of clothes. swt. But I really like wo...It fits my body very well.
Dress with batik print - RM55.90 - 10%

Kimono-inspired top - RM49.90 - 10%
They are having sales now, but I am not sure until when. 10% on New Arrivals - both the clothes above are new arrivals, & some other 20%, 30% and 50% discounts. Caroline bought 4 pieces (2 tops and 2 dresses) for RM150 after discount. She tried on like 20 over clothes! We spent 2 hours there.

If you have the similar taste as me. This boutique you definately need to drop by! Is at Damansara Uptown, same row as Starbucks Coffee. No. 86-M, SS21/39, Damansara Utama (Above Kiosk).

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages